When it comes to the iOS platform, the Apple App store is the only way to download and install apps on the device. While on Android OS you can download apps from any third party source. Downloading apps from third-party sources has its own benefits like getting access to the older version of your favorite apps, you can download modded apps and many others.
So, is there any way to install apps from third-party sources on the iOS platform? The answer is YES. Today, we are going to show you how you can download third-party apps on your device. Follow the article ahead to find out.
ios.hipstore.mobi is an iOS web store that lets you download and install apps for free. You do not need to have a jailbroken iOS device in order to use the web store. Ios.hipstore.mobi is a web store so you do not need to install it in order to install other apps. You can download third-party apps by going through the hipstore webpage. Let’s have a quick look at some of the features offered by ios.hipstore.mobi.
ios.hipstore.mobi | Features
- The user interface of ios.hipstore.mobi is quite simple and elegant. It is super easy to navigate through the webpage.
- You can find modded versions of all the popular apps and games in the store.
- You can download paid apps from the app store for free on the ios.hipstore.mobi store.
- You can even find many tweaked applications on the store.
- You won’t void the warranty on your phone by downloading all these applications.
So, these are some of the great features offered by the store. Now, let’s learn how to download and install apps through the store on the iPhone device. Follow the article ahead to find out.
How to Use iOS.Hipstore.mobi | Download Apps & Games
Make sure to have an active internet connection before starting our tutorial. Use the Safari web browser for installation as other browsers may not work. Follow the article ahead to find out how to download apps on your iPhone through ios.hipstore.mobi.
- Open the Safari web browser on your iOS device.
- Go to the URL tab and paste this link: “https”//www.google.com ” and tap on the search button.
- Now, go to the search bar of Google and type “ios.hipstore.mobi store” and tap on “Search”.
- Now, open the first website from the search result.
- Now, scroll down and tap on “Apple logo” that will appear on the web page.
- A popup will ask you to confirm the installation of Hipstore. Click on “Install”.
- After the app is installed on your device, Go to Settings> General> Profile and look for the Hipstore Profile.
- Tap on “Trust Vanity Software one member company limited”.
- Tap on “Trust” Again and Done!
Hipstore has been installed on your iPhone device. Now, go to the home screen of your iPhone and launch Hipstore. You can now download any apps from the app store.