We all have used an Android device once in a lifetime. I bet you liked the freedom given to Android users to access files. It is frustrating for iOS users not to be able to access files on their devices.
It seems impossible that Apple will ever give this feature in the future. So, what are we supposed to do? Getting a new Android smartphone and abandoning iOS for the sake of accessing files does not seem like a fair deal.
Jailbreaking may seem the only option to access files on an iOS device. However, many people end up jailbreaking their equipment, and still, they are unable to find a solution to this problem. Today, we are going to show you how you can access files on your iOS device. Follow the article ahead to find out.
Read More – Filza File Manager iOS 12
About iFile | File Manager for iPhone
iFile is an app that lets you access files on your iOS device. It is a powerful file manager available for the iOS platform. You can access files on your iOS device with the help of iFile. You can access and modify files as well with the iFile manager. It works the same way as Windows Explorer and Mac Finder. It has plenty of excellent features. Let’s have a look at some of those features.
Top 9 Features of iFile
- The user interface of iFile is simple and elegant.
- You can rename files on your iOS device with the help of iFile.
- You can also copy and paste items with iFile.
- It has the capability of editing config files and other property files.
- You can also install .deb packages with iFile manager.
- You can extract a compressed file on your iDevice.
- You can also import files from your iPod library.
- The file manager is integrated with many things such as Safari download manager.
With iFile manager, you can do a lot of things with your iOS device. You can customize your files in different ways. It doesn’t matter which type of file you have on your iOS device; you can access them and modify them. Some of the file types are HTML, Images, Videos, Audios, Microsoft file, Compressed files, Web archive, and Text.
These are some of the features offered by iFile. You will get to know about more such amazing features while using iFile manager yourself. Let’s see if your device is compatible with iFile or not.
Compatibility List of iFile
iOS version compatibility:
- iOS 8(all version)
- iOS 9(all version)
- iOS 10(all version)
- iOS 11
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 12
- iOS 12.1.2
- iOS 12.2
- iOS 12.3
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5 SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7s
- iPhone 7s Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
iPad 2,3,4 and iPad Air 1 & 2 and iPad Pro are compatible with iFile.
You should note that iFile only works on a jailbroken iOS device. If you are using a non jailbroken device and want to install it on your iDevice, then you should know that iFile only works on jailbroken devices. We do not spread false rumors like many websites on the Internet. If you wish to install a file manager on your non jailbroken iOS device, then go and read the conclusion of this article.
Follow the article ahead to find out how to install it on your iDevice.
iFile Download | iOS 12: Without Jailbreak
If you have a jailbroken iOS device, then you have to download Cydia impactor on your device. If you do not have a jailbroken iOS device, then you can visit our website to find information about the tool to jailbreak an iOS device. Cydia impactor lets you install IPA files on your iDevice. If you already have Cydia impactor installed on your device, then you can follow the tutorial below to download and install iFile on your iDevice. Follow the steps below to install iFile on your iOS device.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer system using a USB cable.
- Launch Cydia on your iOS device and click on “manage.”
- Now Tap on “Select” and locate “Edit” option on your iDevice screen and click on it.
- Tap on “add” option and paste this link in the box: “www.repo.hackyouriphone.org.”
- Now, go to the home screen of Cydia and tap on the search bar.
- Type “iFile” on the search bar and tap on “Search.”
- Click on the iFile app with the source you selected. (Hack your iPhone).
- Now, you have to tap on “Install” to proceed to the installation process.
- Now, tap on the “Confirm” option.
- After the installation process gets completed, then click on “Return to Cydia.”
Restart your iOS device, and you will be able to use iFile on your iDevice.
You can access and modify files with the help of iFile manager. If you are facing any issue with the iFile manager then you can install Filza file manager on your iOS device.
Filza file manager is a great alternative to iFile manager. You can also install Filza file manager on a non jailbroken iOS device. You can find the information about Filza file manager on our website.
You can bookmark our website for more content related to the iOS platform. We update tips and tricks related to iOS devices on our website.