Android users enjoy a lot of freedom with their smartphones. However, iOS users do not get the same type of freedom on their platform. You must have felt a lot of restrictions while using your iOS device. The default file manager of the iOS device may seem useless to you. You can not access all the files with the file manager on your iOS device. The lack of these essential features is frustrating for many of us.
We can not even access crucial data with the help of the default file manager of iOS. So, what should we do? Should we sell our iOS device and get an Android Phone? Haha! Many of us would never go to the Android platform just for the sake of a file manager. Then, what should we do? Jailbreaking is one of the solutions to bypass the limitations of iOS devices. However, jailbreaking does more harm to your device than good.
You end up voiding the warranty of your device after jailbreaking it. Your iOS device is not safe anymore if it is jailbroken. Today, we are going to provide you a working solution to this problem. Follow our article ahead to find out.
Introduction to Filza File Manager
Filza file manager is one of the best file managers available for an iOS device. It lets you modify files, access zip, and dotfiles on your device. You get access to your system files using the Filza file manager. You can do a lot of amazing things with this file manager. You can customize your iDevice using Filza file manager. One of the best things about filza file managers is that you do not have to jailbreak your iOS device to use this app. Filza file manager perfectly works on a non jailbroken iDevice. That means you do not have to worry about voiding the warranty of your iDevice to use a third party file manager. Filza file manager is a safe app and works well on all iDevices.
You should always take precautions while accessing the system file. A small mistake or modification can damage your iOS device. It is always recommended to have proper knowledge of the data before accessing them with Filza file manager.
Let’s check out the features of Filza file manager.
Amazing Features of Filza File Manager
Filza file manager is an excellent app to manage files on your iDevice. Let’s check out some of the features offered by the app.
- The user interface of Filza file manager is simple yet amazing. It is easy to navigate through the app.
- You can root your device and modify root files with the help of Filza file manager.
- You can access all the files of your iOS device with Filza file manager.
- You can install Filza in multiple ways. It is quite easy to install.
- You get full access to all the system files without jailbreaking your iOS device. However, you must take care of while managing and modifying the data. A small mistake can ruin your iDevice.
- It is compatible with a lot of iOS devices.
- Filza file manager supports Windows File Sharing.
- You can also search for files and folders easily with the help of Filza file manager.
- You can copy and move files quickly with the help of the app.
These are some of the fantastic features of Filza file manager. You will get to know more about them while using the app yourself.
Now, let’s first know that your device is compatible with Filza file manager or not. You can check all the tools that are compatible with Filza file manager below.
Compatibility of Filza File Manager:
You can check here whether your device supports Filza file manager or not. Here is a list of all the supported iOS versions of Filza file manager.
- iOS 7(all version)
- iOS 8(all version)
- iOS 9(all version)
- iOS 10(all version)
- iOS 11
- iOS 12
Here is a list of iOS devices supported by Filza file manager:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
If your device supports Filza file manager, then follow the article ahead. Today, we are going to show you how can you install Filza file manager on your iDevice. Follow the article ahead to find out.
Download Filza File Manager | iOS 12
Note that only Safari web browser can be used to install Filza file manager. Another browser may not work with the installation process. Follow the tutorial below to install Filza file manager on your iDevice.
- Open Safari web browser on your iOS device.
- Go to the URL bar of the browser and paste this link “https://google.com.”
- Now, search for “Filza file manager” on Google search engine.
- Open the first website from the search result. (URL: Filza .net)
- Now, click on the bottom center button of the Safari web browser.
- Now, you will see “Add to home screen” option on your screen. Click on it.
- Now, you will have to click on “add” on the next page.
- You may have to tap on “install” button multiple times during the installation process.
Soon, Filza file manager will be installed on your iOS device.
You may not be able to open the app from your home screen. To fix this issue, Go to Settings> General> Device Management and search for the developer of Filza file manager. Tap on “Trust.”
Enjoy accessing system files on your iDevice with the help of Filza file manager.