Have you ever wanted to download and install tweaked and modded apps on your iOS device? It seems fun when we see Android users enjoying the freedom of installing tweaks on their device. Many iOS users hate to admit the limitations of the iOS platform.
However, you must know that there is a way to bypass all these limitations. Yes, you have read it right. With an app called Cydia, you can download and install third-party apps on your iOS device. You won’t have to rely on the Apple app store to download apps on your device.
You can download tweaked and modded apps with the help of Cydia. It also lets you install paid apps for free. You can customize your iPhone with the help of Cydia installer. However, you have to jailbreak your device to install Cydia on it. Let’s learn more about this topic.
Read – iNoCydia on iOS 12
About: Cydia Installer and iOS Jailbreak
You already know well about Cydia from the above article. However, you must understand the iOS Jailbreak topic. iOS Jailbreak is similar to rooting an Android device.
You get root access to your operating system with the help of Jailbreak. Jailbreak helps users to remove all the restriction imposed by Apple.
Jailbreak is a legal process; however, you void the warranty of your device after jailbreaking it.
Multiple Ways to download Cydia on iOS 12:
Why get confused with a complex solution for a common problem? We are going to show you multiple ways to install Cydia on your iOS 12 device. You can follow any one of the ways to install Cydia on your iOS device. Let’s begin with our first way to install Cydia.
Cydia Cloud: Method #1
Cydia Cloud is one of the easiest way to Jailbreak and install Cydia on your iOS device. Let’s look at the features of Cydia Cloud.
- You can Install Cydia together with just one-click.
- It is easy to jailbreak your iOS device with the help of Cydia Cloud.
- It supports all the iOS versions.
- Cydia cloud supports all the iOS devices as well.
- You can give a fantastic look to your phone by installing Cydia tweaks on your device.
- You do not need a computer to install Cydia. You can easily do it with your iOS device with the help of Cydia cloud.
- You can customize your iOS device with different ways with the help of Cydia cloud.
These features are the primary reason why you should consider Cydia cloud to install Cydia on your smartphone. Now, let’s learn about how to install Cydia using Cydia Cloud.
Follow the tutorial below to install Cydia with Cydia Cloud.
- We will need the Safari web browser for this tutorial. Another web browser won’t work with the tutorial.
- Open Safari web browser on your iOS device. Go to the URL bar and paste this link: “www.cydiacloud.com” and tap on “Search”.
- Now, locate the “Cydia Download” option on the website and click on it.
- Currently, Cydia installer will start checking the compatibility of your device. If your device is compatible, it will display your iOS device model and iOS firmware version.
- Now, tap on “Install Cydia” option to start jailbreaking your iOS 12 device.
- It may take a few minutes to finish the jailbreaking. Once the process is completed, a message will appear on your screen as “Jailbreak successful”. You will see a purple color option on your screen. Tap on it to Add Cydia on your device home screen.
- Now, proceed further by following the instruction. Follow the further steps and you will see a pop-up on your screen. Tap on “allow” and then “Install” option located at the top right corner of your device screen.
- Enter the passcode of your iOS device and tap again on “Install” and then “Done.”
You have successfully installed Cydia on your iOS 12 device. You can find Cydia on the home screen of your iOS device.
Yalu Jailbreak: Method #2
You can use Yalu Jailbreak to install Cydia on your iOS 12 device. First, it will jailbreak your device, and then it will install Cydia on your smartphone. Before Jailbreaking your device make sure you have
- Disable the passcode of your device.
- Disable Find my iPhone.
- Update your iOS device.
- Full charge your device.
Follow the tutorial below to install Cydia with Yalu Jailbreak.
- Open Safari web browser on your iOS device.
- Go to “Google.com” and search for “Yalu Jailbreak”.
- Open the official website of Yalu Jailbreak.
- Download “Cydia Impactor” and “Yalu Jailbreak” from the website.
- Follow the instruction further to install Cydia on your iOS device.
Note that you may have to connect your iOS device with the computer to Jailbreak it with Yalu Jailbreak. You also have to extract the downloaded Zip file to install it.
You can bookmark our website for a lot of content similar to with like Cydia Cloud and Cydia installer. We regularly update about new tips and tricks related to the iOS platform. You can see information regarding many useful iOS apps on our website.