Whenever you think of downloading an app from a third party source on your iPhone, you think of Cydia. Cydia is a famous platform that lets you download and install apps outside of the app store. The only drawback of Cydia is that you need to jailbreak your iOS device.
Jailbreaking may not be a problem for some people but many people prefer not to jailbreak their device. Jailbreak comes with a lot of disadvantages for your phone. Your iPhone warranty voids after jailbreaking as well as many people brick their devices while jailbreaking it. Apple doesn’t want you to jailbreak your device. Apple has said earlier that they can even take legal action to stop the jailbreak.
Users with new versions of iOS have to wait for a long time to get jailbreak support on their devices. After looking at all the disadvantages you may change your decision to jailbreak it. So, what should you do? If you want to download apps from third-party sources without Cydia apps. Yes, we have something special for you. Follow the article ahead to find out.
About Bydia on iOS 12
Bydia is an app that lets you download your favorite apps and games from third-party sources without the need for jailbreak. It is considered one of the best alternatives to the Cydia app.
It can be considered better than Cydia as it doesn’t require the jailbreak. You can even get paid and cracked apps with the help of Bydia. Let’s have some light on the topic.
Compatibility of Bydia on iOS Devices
Let’s see if your iOS device supports Bydia app or not. Bydia App is compatible with:
- iPad Mini(all version)
- iPod Touch(all version)
- iPad Air(all version)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7s
- iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone X
Bydia will have support on newer iOS devices soon. If your iOS device is running between iOS 7.0.4 to iOS 11, your device will support the Bydia app.
Bydia’s unique features make it better than its alternative. What are these features? Let’s have a look at some of the features offered by Bydia app:
Key Features of Bydia
- The bydia user interface is simple and elegant.
- You can download and install paid and modded apps from Bydia. Eg: Moviebox +.
- You can even download popular games hacked versions for free. Eg: Pokemon Go +.
- You can use Bydia app without jailbreaking your iOS device.
- You can download Skins, Wallpapers, and Themes for free.
- You can share apps and games on any social media platform.
- The app has thousands of apps and games in it.
- You can run Bydia on a slow Internet connection, too.
These are some of the features offered by Bydia App. You will get to know more about them while using Bydia yourself. Now, let’s look at how can you download the app on your iOS device.
New App Store for iOS Devices – Zestia
How to Download Bydia app on your iOS 12
You don’t need a jailbroken device to install Bydia on your iOS device. Just follow the article below to install it on your device.
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Go to the address bar and type “https://www.mediafire.com/file/c0q1lcas862m253/Bydia.mobileconfig” and press “search”.
- Now, locate the download button on the website and click on it.
- After downloading it, click on the file to install it.
- An icon will appear on the homescreen after the installation process finishes.
- Now, You have installed the app on your iOS device. But you have to certain things to make it work on your device.
- Go to Settings> General> Device Management> Your Profile. Now, locate the Bydia app and click on it.
- You will see a popup message asking you for your permission to trust it or not.
- Click on ‘Trust’.
That’s it! Bydia has been successfully installed on your iOS device. Make sure to only use Safari browser to do this installation. Other browsers won’t work with this process. Let’s have a quick look at the working of the application.
How to use Bydia App
Open the Bydia app and you will see multiple options on the homescreen of the app. You will see “File Manager”, “Installation” and “Themes” categories on the screen.
Clicking File Manager category will show you the list of all the installed app on your iOS device. You can use the Themes category to install different themes and skin on your device. Explore option by yourself to find out more interesting stuff on Bydia.
Enjoy downloading your favorite apps from third-party sources on your non jailbroken iOS device